Sally, I just found your blog! I hope you don't mind if I look!! What an adorable little girl you have. I love the dress, it's beautiful!
She is so cute!!!
She's so beautiful. I love her smile!
I wish I could see the pictures larger to check out the dress better. She sure does look pretty. I love the bonnet!
Maybe it's my imagination, but she looks like Ray! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sally, I just found your blog! I hope you don't mind if I look!! What an adorable little girl you have. I love the dress, it's beautiful!
She is so cute!!!
She's so beautiful. I love her smile!
I wish I could see the pictures larger to check out the dress better. She sure does look pretty. I love the bonnet!
Maybe it's my imagination, but she looks like Ray! I can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment