Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter 2009

It's the McArthur Easter Egg Hunt! We dyed 4 dozen eggs and had at least 50 candy eggs! Hours of prep for a 5 minute frenzy. We had the Sommercorn family over for the various activities. Aubrey slept through all the work and woke up just in time to play! Boy, she knows how to work the system.
Aiden scaling the fence to reach his prize-this is one of the downsides of having a giant for a dad.
I think every one of Aiden's eggs were blue of some variation of the color. Can you guess his favorite color? Please note the intense concentration...You can always tell when he gets the tongue going-it must be important.

This is our newest bunny in the bunch. Her beautiful dress courtesy of Katie and Sara Wilcox. She was the belle of the ball. Well, at least her mamma's ball.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Aubrey is so beautiful!!! She is so stinkin cute in that basket and breathtaking in the pink gown. I am so happy for your cute family!

Aiden looks like he had a great time.
Can't wait to see you soon!

Jennifer said...

I love the Dad's a giant comment. Aubrey is the cutest easter egg in the continental United States. Tied with the world...
So glad to see you are trying the blog thing again!

RuSty and LaLa said...

I love the family. It could be mine one day. Minus the old guys. I especially love the pic of aiden reaching for the egg. Cute-er!