Friday, April 17, 2009

Our Karate Kid...Or TaeKwonDo Kid, Anyway

Aiden and Mr Dillow. Aiden has been taking TaeKwonDo since late Jan '09. So far he has earned his orange belt and his "tiny tiger" patch and head band. In addition, he has earned 4 blue stars-which shows he is following instructions and being respectful at home, three silver stars, which the teacher awards to those performing well in class and a gold star for doing well at school. He has also received permission to attend a leadership class. He is doing a great job!

Aiden is breaking a board with a very powerful front kick

Learning some self defense moves

Hye-Ya

Power Punch, Sir!







4 comments:

Jennifer said...

THat is awesome Aiden. Uncle Dave has been trying to get Chase in training for a long time. Maybe this next year.

Anne said...

Hi Sallie! I ran onto your blog and it is so cute! I didn't know Aiden was doing karate with Mr. Dillow. That is very cool!

My blog is private. Email me if you'd like an invite and I'll send one.

RuSty and LaLa said...

Awesome kicks Aiden! That board had it coming. Now you can keep your little sister safe from bad guys.

Andrea said...

Aiden, you look so tough. I wouldn't want to run into you in a dark alley!